About Health & Rehab Solutions
We founded Health & Rehab Solutions in 2012 with a bold idea to be a catalyst for entrepreneurial success in healthcare. And what started as a journey to simply help physical therapists improve a few aspects of their businesses quickly became a comprehensive partnership and business services model that offers private-practice ownership opportunities, grows clinics faster, and improves the lives of practitioners and patients.
- Named one of the Inc. 500 & 5000 fastest-growing private companies in 2017, 2018 & 2019
- 14 affiliate organizations (private practice owners) located throughout Arizona, Colorado, Montana and Washington
- 35 absolute rock stars who make up the HRS HQ team managing seven service divisions:
- Insurance Contracting & Negotiation
- Financial Planning & Revenue Management
- Business Operations & Implementation
- Human Resources & Legal Consultation
- Communication Systems
- Executive Training & Development
- Marketing & Creative Services
We Are Looking For
We are looking for a full-time marketing executive to join our HQ team in Kalispell, Montana. This position will be responsible for managing our marketing and creative services division. The position will focus on 1) developing and organizing our marketing department in order to service our affiliates and in preparation to scale HRS, 2) building localized marketing plans that elevate our affiliates above their competition, 3) creating marketing programs that our affiliates can execute on a regional level, and 4) continuing to market and position HRS as the premier entrepreneurial opportunity for physical therapists.
- Oversees the marketing & creative division and continually works with the local CEO and other HQ marketing staff to further define services for affiliates
- Provides oversight on the planning, implementation, development and servicing of new marketing programs and ideas that help affiliates meet objectives
- Develops and monitors marketing plans, both short and long range, to achieve affiliate objectives regarding revenue, profitability, and market share
- Trains affiliates on social media, digital advertising, SEO & content strategy, email marketing, Google Analytics, WordPress, print marketing, media relations and events
- Develops measurement systems for determining the success of each marketing program
- Uses analytics and performance metrics to set benchmarks for each affiliate
Statistically analyzes marketing programs and adjusts strategy and tactics to increase profitability
- Gives continual guidance on affiliate marketing, public relations, sales and events and ensures strong relationships
- Manages agency and vendor relationships
- Manages HQ marketing team
- Understands and directly supports the HRS vision and mission with a strategic marketing approach
- Develops and executes fully integrated marketing and advertising strategies to promote brand awareness and increase new business inquires and interest at the top of the funnel for HRS HQ (as needed)
- Works with CEO and Director of New Business Development to develop marketing plans, content and analytics for leads
- Develops case studies and testimonial content to increase the interest in the HRS business model and partnership opportunities
What We Are Offering
- Competitive salary and opportunities for growth
- 401k matching with up to 4% match
- Comprehensive medical, insurance and wellness benefits
- Company-wide outdoor adventures quarterly
- Professional development
- Free physical therapy
- Gym membership
- Volunteer day
Our Kalispell headquarters is located in Northwest Montana about 33 miles from the entrance of Glacier National Park, 11 miles from Flathead Lake, and 21 miles from Whitefish Mountain Resort. The Flathead Valley is an outdoor adventurer’s paradise with millions of acres of towering mountains, lush forests and crystal-clear lakes and rivers, local breweries and coffee shops, plus world-class backpacking, fishing and skiing.
Relocation to Kalispell, MT required.
What does it take to become one of America’s fastest-growing private companies? Good work, good people and good times! We’re inspired by what we’re trying to accomplish and know that it will take incredible people and aligned values to succeed. Our team members are equipped to do their best work, encouraged to embrace our entrepreneurial spirit, and truly live out a work hard, play hard approach.