We are On The Mend Physical Therapy and we are in search of a Front Desk/Medical Receptionist to help us change the way people think about physical therapy! We are patient centered and results driven; this enables us to deliver the best care to more patients because we truly value the role that we play in the community, helping our friends and neighbors #DoLifeBetter!
- Excellent verbal and non-verbal communicator
- Ability to multitask
- Capable of collecting payments from patients to keep their therapy plan in motion
- Must be tech savvy
- Reliable, dependable, a fast learner and hard working
- Results oriented
- Ability to work well with others in a team setting
- Ability to answer phones lines, check-in and schedule patients, enter insurance information into the system, monitor patient plans of care, and file in an accurate, efficient, and timely manner
- Other duties as assigned
Training is performed directly with clinic management and the CEO of the company to be sure all of your questions are answered and you feel fully equipped to perform your job at a high level. We want you to know that you are a VALUED EMPLOYEE, not just an number in the system. We will invest all of the time and effort needed into helping you be successful.
Schedule: Full-time, variable shifts – NO WEEKENDS
Job Type: Full-Time
Pay: $15-$20 per hour
- 401K and 401K matching
- Retirement plan
- Employee discount – free physical therapy
- Bonus pay
Apply today if this sounds like you, we look forward to hearing from you!
An HRS Partner:
Health & Rehab Solutions (HRS) is a private practice partnership company – physical therapists work with us to open and grow their own company. The HRS family of companies is made up of 17 brands with clinic locations across the nation. Whether you are looking to start your career or take on a leadership role, we always have opportunities available.
The benefits of a PT owned and operated company is that patient outcomes is at the center of all that we do – we exceed industry standards because of the strong clinical leadership that drives our practices.
Come be a part of a culture where the growth of employees and results for patients is what defines success!